4 workshops, of 10 hours total duration, will be held on the following subjects:
- “Physical approaches to textual work” by Paul Baird (actor)
- “Suzuki workshop” by Jeffrey Bihr (actor, Professor at Stanford University)
- “Enquiry into the Psychology and the Motives of the Characters” by Peter Ruocco (actor, Professor at Stanford University)
- “The Development of a Dramatized Character” by Courtney Walsh (actor)
After the seminar and 2 rehearsals, the participants will hold a presentation on September 13th.
1st Workshop 7/9/2012, 16:00 – 18:30
2nd Workshop 8/9/2012, 17:30 – 20:00
3rd Workshop 9/9/2012, 17:30 – 20:00
4th Workshop 10/9/2012, 17:30 – 20:00
Presentation, 13/9/2012, at 15:00
Drama School graduates and students, as well as Τheatrical, Classical and Pedagogy Studies’ graduates and students are eligible to apply to the seminar and workshops. Priority will be given to Schools and Universities authorized by the state. Since the seminar and workshops will be instructed in English, the applicants should be absolutely fluent in English.
The following certificates:
1. CURRICULUM VITAE
2. UNIVERSITY DEGREE or STUDIES CERTIFICATE
3. ENGLISH CERTIFICATE (OPTIONALLY)
4. REFERENCE LETTERS (OPTIONALLY)
Can be send via e-mail at email@example.com or applicants can provide them in person at Michael Cacoyannis Foundation (206, Piraeus st, Tavros) Monday to Friday 10:00 to 15:00.
The Final date for applications for the seminar and workshops is Tuesday July 31st 2012
Information: www.mcf.gr, 210 3418579 everyday 10:00 με 14:00
The seminar is suited for up to 80 participants (those selected to participate in the workshops are already counted in this number)
The workshops are suited for up to 32 participants*.
Those selected to attend the seminar and the workshops will be informed via e-mail or by phone about how they will receive the kit with the participation rules, the preparation material and the schedule, while the final list of the participants will be posted at MCF webpage www.mcf.gr on September 3rd.
*it is noted that those selected to attend the workshops will automatically be selected to attend the seminar, while they will also be able to attend rehearsals of the play.